About Us | Board of Directors | HAR History
Himalayan Art Resources Inc.:
Himalayan Art Resources Inc. (HAR) is a not-for-profit 501 c 3 registered in the state of Delaware, USA. HAR from the beginning was a project made possible by the Shelley and Donald Rubin Foundation. From 1997 until April 30th 2015 Himalayan Art Resources was solely funded by the Rubin Foundation. As of May 1st 2015 the new corporation and its Board of Directors assumed full responsibility of the new Himalayan Art Resources Inc.
For sending large image files please use:
Himalayan Art Resources Inc.
17 West 17th St., 9th Fl.
New York, NY, 10011
- Jeff Watt - Director & Chief Curator (CCO) (Wikipedia)
- Tenzin C. Dharlo - Administrator
- Simon Chantasirivisal - Image Management, Design
- Karma Sonam Gellek - Research & Language (English, Tibetan, Nepalese, Newari, Hindi, Sanskrit, Chinese)
- David Pritzker - Associate Curator
- Ariana Maki - Associate Curator
- Cameron Bailey - consultant/content contributor
- Chris Haskett - Intern
Web Hosting & Adobe Coldfusion Development:
Singlebrook Technology, Inc.
- Leon Miller-Out & the entire Singlebrook Team
Advisers & Consultants:
- Tsang Wang Gedun Tenpa - Art Historian, Tibet
- Christian Luczanits - Art, Western Himalayas, Tibet
- Ian Alsop - Asian Art, Nepal
- Keith Bush - Technical Consultant & Database Specialist
- Ben Brinkley - Web Development, Education
- Pema Choephel - Web Development
- Pema Rinzin - Traditional & Contemporary Tibetan art
- Monty Mckeever - Special Projects