Amoghapasha Main Page
Subjects, Topics & Types:
- Amoghapasha Outline Page
- Amoghapasha Painting Set Outline
- Early Period: 11th to 14th century
- Middle Period: 15th to 17th century
- Late Period: 18th to present
- Amoghapasha/Khasarpanna Relationship
- Avalokiteshvara Main Page
Database Search: All Images | Painting | Sculpture | Mandala
Jeff Watt 2008 [updated 4-2011, 4-2017, 12-2019]
Sadhanamala, Vajravali, Mitra Gyatsa, Bari Gyatsa, Drub Tab Gyatso, Rinjung Gyatsa, and others.
Remaking Buddhism for Medieval Nepal. The fifteenth century reformation of Newar Buddhism. Will Tuladhar-Douglas. Routlage, 2006.