|Date Range||1800 - 1899|
|Material||Ground Mineral Pigment on Cotton|
|Collection||Tibet House, New York|
The Gelugpa Field of Accumulation (Tibetan: tsog shing).
At the center is Lama Tsongkapa wearing a yellow pandita hat. Above are the Indian mahasiddhas and Tibetan root teachers of the lineage. At the left side is the bodhisattva Maitreya surrounded by the lineage teachers of the Yogacara philosophical system. At the right side is the bodhisattva Manjushri and the lineage teachers of the Madyamaka philosophy.
Below the central figure are the significant tutelary deities, buddhas, bodhisattvas, arhats and wisdom protectors of the Gelug School.
Jeff Watt 2-2000