Panjarnata Main Page
Subjects, Topics & Types:
- Panjarnata Outline Page
- Panjaranata Visual Model
- Mahakala Clarification
- Panjarnata Mahakala
- Painting #24453
- Ghandi Staff
- Solitary: Bent Legs, no 'gandhi staff'
- Solitary: Bent Legs, with horizontal 'gandhi staff'
- Solitary: Bent Legs, with vertical 'gandhi staff'
- Solitary: Bent Legs (Lineages: Arya, Bari, Drogmi, Mal, Rin Zang, Sha Bhadra)
- Solitary: Straight Legs (Lineages: Arya, Ngog)
- Solitary: Straight Legs, no 'gandhi staff'
- Solitary: Straight Legs, with horizontal 'gandhi staff'
- Solitary: Straight Legs, with vertical 'gandhi staff'
- Solitary with Wings
- Solitary, White
- Two Deity
- Three Deity
- Five Deity
- Eight Deity
- Ten Deity
- Twelve Deity
- Thirteen Deity
- Seventeen Deity
"...the great Vajra Mahakala, blazing, with one face, two hands, in the right a curved knife and the left a skullcup filled with blood, held above and below the heart. Held across the middle of the two arms is the 'Gandhi of Emanation.' With three eyes, bared fangs, yellow hair flowing upward, a crown of five dry human skulls and a necklace of fifty wet, blood dripping; adorned with six bone ornaments and snakes; having a lower garment of tiger skin; flowing with pendants and streamers of various silks; in a posture dwarfish and thick, standing above a corpse. To the right is a black crow, left a black dog, behind a wolf, in front a black man, above a garuda, emanations of messengers issue forth, with Akshobhya as a crown, standing in the middle of a blazing fire of pristine awareness." (Konchog Lhundrub, 1497-1557).
Database Search: All Images | Painting | Black Ground | Sculpture | Mandalas
Jeff Watt [updated 1-2019, 12-2019]
(The images below are only a selection of examples from the links above).