|Date Range||1800 - 1899|
|Lineages||Gelug and Buddhist|
|Material||Ground Mineral Pigment on Cotton|
|Collection||Tibet House, New York|
The standard form of Tsongkapa appears at the top center, along with two other visionary forms at the right and left. Tsongkapa as a mahasiddha is depicted as the large central figure and the fifth form of Tsongkapa is located at the bottom center.
The meditational deity Ekavira Vajrabhairava stands at the lower center. The Eighty-four Mahasiddhas of India according to the system of Vajrasana fill the foreground and background, each with a name inscription written in gold lettering.
1. Je Tsongkapa
2. Je Tsongkapa Riding an Elephant
3. Je Tsongkapa as Manjushri Riding a Lion
4. Je Tsongkapa as a Mahasiddha
5. Je Tsongkapa on a Throne Supported by Gods
6. Vajrabhairava, Ekavira
7. Khedrubje Geleg Pal Zangpo
8. Gomchung Ritru Shab (donor)
Blue Figures: the Eighty-four Mahasiddhas (Vajrasana System)
Jeff Watt 2-2000 [updated 1-2012]